Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Exercise @ Putrajaya


السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I decided to do some exercise earlier this month (after such a long time).  I invited 2 of my closest friend to join me (Kak Sokdah and Niz).  We decided to meet at Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC) that morning. 

So off we went after the fajr prayer.  We only stopped at the nearest shop in BBM to get some juices, drinking water and fried meehoon for our breakfast later.

For the first time in a long time, I was able to wear shoes.  About a year back, I woke up one morning and found myself unable to walk properly thanks to a violent, shooting pain across the sole of my left foot. It felt as though I had stood on a knife.  My foot was all swollen since April 2010 due to tendinitis and RA. On the same day I knew that I have Thalassemia. I believe - Allah's love for his servant is real and unconditional. May Allah have mercy on me and forgive for all my sins. May all my sins fall with every tests and pain that I endure. 



Kak Sokdah was the first to arrive.  She was already walking when we reached PICC.  The morning was cloudy.


 Kak Sokdah and me - we were waiting for our knights in shining armour ....

2 comments:

  1. Insyaallah, Kak Sokdah tak ada minggu ni, dia balik Melaka. Bila kita nak jumpa ya? Last yg kita jumpa kat Saba' Cyberjaya.

    ReplyDelete